Are you tired of sagging breasts? We have come up with a simple and effective solution for you. Nothing fancy, just plain old exercise. With the below nine exercises, you’ll be able to bring your breasts back to shape and look absolutely great every time you wear a bra (and no need to battle the annoying push-up bra). Be warned, these exercises will accentuate your curves and get you amazing results in a short span of time! On that note, let’s get started with these amazing exercises to lift breasts naturally.
1. Dumbbell Bench Press
This exercise is fun and can be done at home or at the gym! All you will need is a pair of dumbbells and a bench.
- Lie down on the bench. Bring your legs down to the floor if they are high up in the air.
- Now hold one dumbbell in each hand and bring them closer to your chest.
- Press them up together and come back to the first position.
- This completes one rep.
- Repeat 20 times.
Push-ups are a great way to tone your body and get into shape. They are not just great for your abs and biceps but also the chest. Do push-ups daily and see your breasts tone up!
- Get into a plank position.
- Make sure your body is straight.
- Now lower yourself till you can feel your chest touching the floor.
- Keep the upper arms at a 45-degree angle.
- Push it back to the first position.
- Do around ten reps.
3. Push-Up With Medicine Ball
If you want to challenge your body a bit more, use a medicine ball. This one might be a little difficult than a normal push-up, but it is surely worth the pain!
- Come to a push-up position and bring your left hand on the medicine ball.
- Now slowly bring your other hand on the medicine ball.
- Now engage your legs and bring your belly button in, bending your arms at the elbows as you go down.
- Now press up both your hands so that you can return to the starting position.
- Complete one set comprising of 10 reps initially. You can increase the counts as you progress.
4. Dumbbell Fly
The Dumbbell Fly is a super easy exercise to lift breasts and ensures great results. It is simple and very effective.
- Lie down on a bench or a medicine ball, and balance your torso on it.
- Keep both the elbows bent gently. Lower the weights until they become even with your chest.
- Now bring the weights back up again.
- Do 10 reps.
- Rest for a minute and do another set.
5. Medicine Ball Slams
An explosive move designed to develop speed and power in the back muscles while working to perk up your breasts. Bonus feature is that this move increases the heart rate.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent and a medicine ball held overhead.
- Throw the ball down to the ground in front of your feet with as much force as possible. Exhale during the movement and contract the abs.
- If possible, catch the ball as it bounces from the floor. If there’s no bounce at all, keep the ab muscles engaged, squat down and pick the ball up from the floor.
- Lift the medicine ball back to the starting position and repeat.
6. Rear Lateral Raise
The Rear Lateral Raise promises to sculpt your arms in no time. It is also a great chest workout. Here is how you should go about it.
- Stand straight and keep your feet close.
- Hold dumbbells in each hand and stretch your hands forward.
- Bend your knees and move those hips backwards until your torso is parallel to the floor.
- Raise your arms straight out towards the sides.
- Pause and then come back to the first position.
7. Elbow Squeezes
Elbow Squeezes are one of the easiest breast lift exercises to do. They work your chest muscles and make them firm and smooth. You will need dumbbells for this exercise.
- Stand up slightly bent forward and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring your elbows straight up until they make a 90-degree angle.
- Now bring the elbows close to one another.
- Do not allow the weights to drop.
- Squeeze them for a few seconds and open your arms wide again.
- Come back to the first position.
- Continue 15 times.
8. Inverted Wall Pushups
Try this at home to get quick results. This is how you should go about it!
- Stand straight facing the wall.
- Bend down and keep both your arms on the floor.
- Taking the support of your arms, lift your body upwards. Move very slowly and cautiously.
- Touch the wall with both your feet. Take the support of the wall by keeping your feet on it.
- Slowly bring your head to the ground.
- Stay in the position for a few seconds before coming back to the starting position.
- Practice the move nicely before doing the exercise repeatedly.
Did you know yoga can also lift your breasts? Yoga exercises like the triangle pose, cobra pose and standing forward pose are a few examples that can help you tone your breasts.